Unsecured business loans allow businesses with less than perfect credit to get the loans they need to expand and grow. If your catering business needs an influx of cash flow, and other lenders have turned you down, Advance Funds Network may still be able to help you.
In most lending scenarios, a business loan is backed by collateral. If you were to find a typical unsecured loan, obtaining it may only be possible if you have a high credit score and substantial business income. However, this leaves many businesses in trouble – if you have less than perfect credit, or you have a limited financial history, Advance Funds Network may still be able to help.
What You Want to Know
Unsecured business loans from this company are easier to obtain, but they still provide you with an affordable way to obtain money for your catering business. The company approves and funds these loans on a regular basis. You can borrow from $5,000 to $3,000,000 for your business’s needs. The loan’s approval and funding takes about three to seven days – making this one of the fastest ways to finance the financial needs of your business.
How to Get It
An unsecured business loan is available to most catering business owners. There are some very basic requirements:
- If you have a small business that accepts credit cards, you must average at least $5,000 per month in credit card sales. If you are a cash and check business, which many catering companies are, you must average at least $10,000 in monthly sales to qualify.
- The company does require you to be in business for at least the last six months.
- Some restrictions may be applicable, such as no existing bankruptcies for cash and check only businesses.
Contact Advance Funds Network to find out what other qualifications you may need to meet in order to obtain this type of funding for your catering business. How can you use these funds to better your business?
- Use it to purchase new inventory or materials you need to improve the catering service you offer.
- Use these funds to upgrade or invest in new vehicles and equipment for your business.
- Use these funds to help refinance the debt you currently have to make it more affordable to repay or caught up on your debt obligations overall.
- Use this funding to help improve your cash flow, so you are not waiting on customers to make important purchases.
Advance Funds Network specializes in helping businesses like yours to create a more profitable future by getting the financing they need now. Unsecured business loans can be the route to take for many needs, and with very low qualification requirements, there is no reason not to apply. Many people find this is the solution necessary not only to catch up financially but also to improve the financial stability of their company.