As a woman business owner, you are among the growing number of people who are achieving the American dream. The problem is that financing a small business can be difficult even with minority funding options available. If you are facing limitations from traditional lenders, including banks and small business lenders, there is help from alternative financing companies like Advance Funds Network. This company works with women and minority business owners to find the right loan option for their particular needs.
Finding the Right Funding Source
Some women may qualify for minority business loans or grants through specialized programs if they own and run their small business. These options are available, but with limitations. Some small business loan offers are specific to minority business owners, too. The problem, however, is that the current economic condition makes it difficult for even large lenders to offer loans to those with bad credit. More so, sometimes strict and unfair requirements make it impossible for many women business owners to qualify for loans from traditional lenders. You do not have to be limited by this, though.
How to Get Unsecured Lines of Credit
There are advantages in using Advance Funds Network for the unsecured lines of credit you need. Look at these:
• You can borrow as much as you need, even up to $3 million in some types of scenarios. This means that you can have access to the funds you need to manage your business, get debts caught up or even to expand.
• This loan makes it easy to qualify. The qualifications are based on your ability to repay the debt through credit card receipts. This means that you can have bad credit and still qualify for the loan. The company looks at the number of transactions you have monthly to determine if you qualify.
• There is no fixed monthly payment. For many businesses, making a fixed monthly payment is difficult since sales trends change. However, with Advance Funds Network, this is not a problem.
• Get answers right away. When you apply for a grant or a minority loan through a traditional bank, it can take weeks to find out if you qualify and if you can get the financing. However, with these unsecured lines of credit, you can apply online and get an offer within 24 hours. The funding of the loan takes three to seven days after acceptance.
• Use the funds as you need to. You can use the funds to add to cash flow when your sales dip. Use it for advertising, equipment purchases or to boost your inventory. There is no restriction on how you use the funds.
Advance Funds Network works with you to ensure you have the loan you need to keep your business operational. For many women business owners, this level of flexibility is what makes the most difference in their ability to benefit from a loan. You do have options and you do not have to face strict requirements or harsh repayment terms. It can be easy to get the money you need.